Recognition State, National & International
State, National & International
Aadrika Banerjee of Class III stood first in Gitanushilanam 2022- (Age group 6-10 years ), conducted by the educational wing of Iskcon.
Shelija Kumari of class XI Com A bagged a Gold Medal in CBSE Cluster - Shotput U - 19
District Level Kala Utsav - 2022 | Ankit Lakra of class XI bagged second position in Shastriya Nritya (classical) which was conducted on 10.11.2022 at Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali.
Aadrika Bannerjee of Class III has been awarded the Grade AA Winner of Independence Day Special Art Competition - 2022
National Level Painting Competition- Bhumika Dutta a student of class XI Commerce created history by winning the gold medal in Mere Kanha National Level Painting Competition for All Ages
Ayush Kumar Pandey of class IX D won an autographed T-Shirt by the champions, Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das. He gave the correct answer in a Quiz Competition in 'Meet the Champion ', which was conducted in DPS Ranchi on 12.7.2022.
Shreya Nayak of class IX (Hindi Recitation) and Hansika Kumari of class VIII (Sanskrit Recitation) are the winners of the Recitation Competition, group - B ( class VIII- IX), conducted by Vivekananda Vidya Mandir on the occasion of VIVEKOTSAV-2021
Shubhangi Patel of class VIII A, has secured the first position in Hindi Recitation Competition on Swachhta hi Seva, organised by Prabhat Khabar and CMPDI Institute -3.
- Hindi Olympiad Foundation(2021-22) - Aadrika Banerjee of class II & Aayansh Parashar of class I have secured the first position and a gold medal for their outstanding performance.
Cambrian fraternity is proud of your achievement.
- Arnav Sinha of class VIII has secured School Rank1 in SOF - National Science Olympiad 2020 -2021.
He has also secured School Rank 1 in SOF - International Mathematics Olympiad 2020-2021.
- Sridhi Sagar of class 1 has secured Zonal Rank 20 in Jharkhand Zone in SOF - National Science Olympiad 2020 - 2021
- Namami Gange Quest, 2021
- Khushi Pandey of class X A, CPS, has won Bronze Medal in National Level Painting Competition
- Kumari Meenakshi, Class VII D, CPS, Ranchi got 1st and 3rd Position in different Events at 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021 (12 to 14 yrs Girls) in Kata & Kumate, Team
- Aadrika Banerjee, Class I, CPS represented Ranchi District and got 2nd & 3rd Place in the 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021 (6 to 8 years Girls)in Kata & Kumate, Team.
- Roop Mallik, Class IV B, CPS represented Ranchi District and got 1st Place in the 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021(8 to 10 years Boys).
- Shreya Nayak, CPS, Ranchi stood First in Recitation (Hindi) Class Group - 8 to 10 at the 50th Annual Competition 2020 (Quiz and Recitation Competition).
- Veda Dhani Oraon of CPS, Ranchi, Class II C has been awarded with Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in Group A of City and School level Competition of Chinmaya Geeta Chanting Competition 2020
- Aadrika Banerjee Class I, CPS, Ranchi graded to the rank upto 1st Kyu Brown Belt 'Orange' Kyu 8th in recognition of the progress made in Karate by the diligent study of Shito-Ryu-Karate
- Achievement of Bhumika Dutta of Class IX D, CPS
- Muskan, Class VIII, CPS participated in Aryabhatta Mathematics Competition (Middle Group), held on 25-01-2020 and has been awarded for achieving 1st Position (66.67% Marks) in her own school.
- Aadrika Banerjee, Class I, CPS, Ranchi has been awarded Certificate for Participating in Drawing Competition, Class I to III category of ISRO Cyberspace Competitions - 2020
- Vedika Dutta of Class X D, received a certificate for successful participation in Mahatma Gandhi Gyan Sarita Rashtrastariya e-prasannotri Competition
- Md. Ali Imam, Class- III B, CPS, Kanke Road, Ranchi has been awarded with Certificate of Appreciation Corona Warriors
- Ananya Kumari, Class IV B, CPS achieved the 2nd Position (Eco-Minions - Poster Category : Class Vth and below) on the occasion of World Environment Day, 5th June 2020
- Bhavya Patel has won Bronze Medal in National Level Painting Competition (Mahadev 2020)
- Bhavya Patel has won Silver Medal in National Level Painting Competition (The Green Hero 2020)
- Shreya Nayak, Class VIII A, got 1st position all over India in "Tarang Baal Kavya Gosthi" organised by Rashtriya Kavi Sangam Karnataka State Unit.
- Shivansh Shekhar, Class II, got 2nd position all over India in "Tarang Baal Kavya Gosthi" organised by Rashtriya Kavi Sangam Karnataka State Unit.
- Vedika Dutt has received a Certificate of Achievement for participation and successful completion of International Online Quiz on "Physical Education & Sports" .
- Vedika Dutta of Class X D, received a Certificate of Participation for an Online Quiz on COVID-19